Front-mounted oscillating linkage
- Front mowers with oscillating linkage for optimum ground adaptation in a lateral direction
- Short, compact attachment to the tractor
|Working width approx.:||2.50 m – 3.00 m|
- Can be combined with many tractors thanks to the standard 540 and 1000 rpm as well as clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
- The FP-S variant with hydraulic lateral movement makes neat mowing on slopes and with twin tyres possible.
- 310 FP-K variant with shortened headstock for better ground adaptation and tractor-side spring relief
|Working width approx.:||3.00 m|
- Features such as the integrated blade box and the retainer for the quick-change blade system key make the mower incredibly easy to use. In addition, the mower can optionally be used with a hydraulic side guard folding system, a design which reduces set-up and take-down times.
- The compact oscillating linkage with optimal ground adaptation minimises both the impact on sward quality and the tractor's fuel consumption.