Front-mounted oscillating linkage
- Front mowers with oscillating linkage for optimum ground adaptation in a lateral direction
- Short, compact attachment to the tractor
RAMOS 260 FP - RAMOS 310 FP-K
|Working width approx.:||2.50 m – 3.00 m|
- Can be combined with many tractors thanks to the standard 540 and 1000 rpm as well as clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
- The FP-S variant with hydraulic lateral movement makes neat mowing on slopes and with twin tyres possible.
- 310 FP-K variant with shortened headstock for better ground adaptation and tractor-side spring relief
RAMOS 3160 FP - RAMOS 3160 FP-RC
|Working width approx.:||3.10 m|
- Compact direct attachment oscillating linkage with two variants adapted to the specific centre of gravity. A shorter headstock for machines without a conditioner and a longer headstock for the conditioner mowers.
- A large pendulum travel, multiple coupling points and a simple counterclockwise and clockwise adjustment afford a high degree of flexibility, while the many convenient features ensure maximum user friendliness.