Single rotor – with follow-up device
- Single-rotor rake with large working range
- Excellent raking quality and optimum swath formation due to tangentially arranged support arms
- Three-point attachment with follow-up device for optimum performance on the field
|Working width approx.:
|3.40 m – 4.50 m
- Work safely even on hillsides, thanks to the short headstock and high-quality lightweight design.
- Universally usable as a rear-mounted or front-mounted machine with optimum visibility of the working machine without first driving over the forage.