Front-mounted oscillating linkage
- Optimum ground adaptation by mounting the mower unit at the centre of gravity
- Smooth running thanks to Gleason spiral toothing
- Built for the toughest of applications with a power train supported at numerous points
RADON 2940 FP-V - RADON 3340 FP-V
|Working width approx.:||2.86 m – 3.26 m|
- Excellent accessibility for cleaning and maintenance work through a wide opening protective cover.
- Easy adjustment to different working conditions thanks to cutting-height adjustment and central adjustment of the swath discs