Four-rotor – central windrow deposition
- Four-rotor rake with variable working and swath width for large area use
- Optimum swath positioning for the perfect utilisation of the following machines
- Low centre of gravity, excellent driving behaviour
|Working width approx.:||12.50 m|
- The cardanic rotor suspension in all four rotors ensures optimum ground adaptation in all directions and thus also neat raking work.
- Exact swathing even at the end of the field with sequential control as standard as well as synchronous rotor lifting.
|Working width approx.:||14.00 m|
1. This implement is designed to work faster while picking up forage just as neatly as its predecessor and operating with the same working width as its predecessor – this means more high-quality forage in less time.
2. With a working width of up to 14.00 metres, swath widths of up to 2.60 metres, a rotor diameter of 3.60 metres and 13 tine arms per rotor, it really holds its own against the competition.